The annual Shop Hop is Thursday September 15-Sunday September 18! Rae’s Yarn, Woven Art, Yarn Garden and Sticks & Strings Boutique have teamed up to bring Mid-Michigan knitters this event.
The Shop Hop is many things…
* A fun day shopping with your friends
* A chance to see what all the local shops have to offer and many of the new yarns for fall
* Exclusive sales and discounts for shop hoppers during the event
* Entry into daily door prize drawing at each shop & into each shops grand prize drawing. That’s 4 chances at Grand Prizes! Each grand prize package is valued at over $150!
* Each shop has designed a new pattern that’s offered free to shop hoppers. (that’s $24 in patterns) Our pattern is the Snap Dragon Cardi, a cute baby sweater.
* Visit all 4 shops & receive the winning pattern from our design competition (to be unveiled at the shop).
* Each participant receives an exclusive event knitting bag filled with goodies. This years bags are going to be great! We have donations from several knitting companies, so you’ll be getting cool knitting gear.
* A cool collectible event passport.
* Plus, the passport contains coupons valid in October for a return trip to the shops. Passports are limited so sign up now.
There will be a car-pool sign up sheet at the Guild meeting.